Re: [fluid-dev] program changes in midi files

From: Victor Lazzarini
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] program changes in midi files
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 19:48:54 +0100

Hi Ebrahim,

thanks for your reply. No, I'm writing my own fluidsynth client and I am not using the supplied drivers; this was just a test.
Incidentally I found a solution for my problem, by calling

fluid_synth_sfload(synth, p->soundfont, 0);

with 0 instead of 1 for the last parameter, program changes in the midi file work as expected.

Victor