Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth router help

From: Julien Claassen
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth router help
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:28:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Joshua!
I don't a know anyway to do this with fluidsynth alone. But if you take an outside midi router, it would be possible. If you can use and are willing to use a Graphical User Interface (GUI) there should be moe than enough aplications to do yor bidding. If you use the console only, there's an upcoming sourceforge.net project. The software is already written and works so far.
  the way to connect these pieces of software;
sound_card (keyboard) -> midi_router
midi_router -> fluidsynth (sound_module)
If you're willing to go with the text-based MIDI router, I could ask the author. I believe there's a tarball online or I could put up my own tarball.
  Kindest regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net