[fluid-dev] State of fluidsynth on OSX

From: Stéphane Letz
Subject: [fluid-dev] State of fluidsynth on OSX
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 17:07:15 +0200

Some questions on fluidsynth on OSX:

- say I would like to use a multi-channel audio cards, can fluidsynth be used to output multi-channel audio, ore several stereo components have to be opened ana managed independantly?

- what is the state of the CoreAudio driver on OSX?

- in anybody working on common Lisp binding? I was thinking in using CFFI (http://common-lisp.net/project/cffi/) to use fluidsynth from Lisp code. I see a Java/JNI binding in SVN tree. Should i start from there as a example?

Thanks

Stephane letz