[fluid-dev] Testing before release

From: Josh Green
Subject: [fluid-dev] Testing before release
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 19:09:22 +0000

I checked in a couple changes to FluidSynth CVS and think that it is
really about time to make a release :)  Anyone who feels inspired to,
please test and let me know if all is well.

Recent commit:

Fixed nasty bug recently introduced in ALSA audio driver that caused it
to terminate after ALSA write errors, for example an underrun.

Now using an inline replacement for roundf to complete the contributed
16 bit dithering from Mihail Zenkov.

The one remaining item for the next release is making sure that the
windows build is working.

Note to Stephen Grant:
I had a look over the bugs you submitted to me, but they don't seem to
correspond to the current state of the DirectSound driver in CVS.  I'm a
bit in the dark on this code though, so I'm sure I've overlooked
something (I need to setup a build for windows for this).  The line:

static HWND fluid_wnd = NULL;

that was removed from fluid_dsound.c doesn't seem to be used in that
source file, but is instead declared in fluid_dll.c and used there.

If you could let me know what changes need to be made to make things
work right, that would be great :)

Cheers!
        Josh Green