fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Learnig-Diary: Translation

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Learnig-Diary: Translation
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:13:26 +0200

I downloaded the typeset "Learning-Diary". Import to FLE3: ok.
Unfortunately I still have difficulties with duplication and editing of Typesets (see bug #8988 on savannah), so I simply translated fledom.xml and included it (not compressed) in the corresponding zip-file.

I visited Savannah and updated the project tasks and bugs. The problem
you have is due to a missing keyword in your chosen language
file. Executing http://foobar/fle/reload_translations should fix this,
if the vocabulary_XX.py files are ok.

Although my XML-editor validates fledom.xml as "well formed XML", import of learningDiary.zip including the new fledom.xml fails ...

Hmm... There could be a problem with UTF encoding or something. Can
you send the archive to me personally, so I can take a look at it?

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/