fle3-dev

[Fle3-dev] Developer community in Italy

From: Fabrizio Reale
Subject: [Fle3-dev] Developer community in Italy
Date: 04 Feb 2003 18:00:17 +0100

Good morning, my name is Fabrizio Reale, I write to this mailing-list to
announce that we have created a group of people, enterprises,
associations and schools interested to use FLE and write extension to
it.
It could be interesting to compare our ideas with the people who already
write the FLE code.
I leave my ICQ number:176720432.
Can someone tell me where the development of FLE is going?
I wait for news.
See you.
Fabry
PS: I've found a bug, but I'm not sure this is the correct place to
describe it. I try.
If a course has been created by a staff person who is not an admin the
link in the KB to the course folder doesn't work.