firefly-dev

Re: [Firefly-dev] server

From: firefly-dev
Subject: Re: [Firefly-dev] server
Date: 18 Apr 2003 20:07:19 -0400

Hey, sorry for lack of post, I have been working on my house alot this
week and have not had time to code at all. I will pick back up on monday
and also I have had delays on my laptop and have been useing my server
to do all my net stuff. I will recheck out the cvs tonight when I get a
chance. I hope all is going well on everyones side, and also Gimpy will
not be around for awhile as he has no computer right now :) Talk later,
John Hornbeck