firefly-dev

Re: [Firefly-dev] Gaining attention.......

From: firefly-dev
Subject: Re: [Firefly-dev] Gaining attention.......
Date: 11 Apr 2003 09:23:45 -0400

I personally will start working on a gui today. There are about  7
people right now working on FireFly, even though Marco, Gimpy, and
myself are the only official developers. By mock file I mean something I
can start working with, through python. You will not need to make a
python file, I just need a sql file of how the data will be stored. Hope
that helps,
John Hornbeck