firefly-dev

[Firefly-dev] Gaining attention.......

From: firefly-dev
Subject: [Firefly-dev] Gaining attention.......
Date: 11 Apr 2003 07:24:21 -0400

Hello I thought I would let everyone know that we are gaining alittle
attention in the open source library world. I have recieved email from
quite a few other developers who do other free software ILS systems. I
think a big push right now for us would be to start knocking out some
sort of gui, to at least have something solid. I know we are still
trying to get the database rolling right but I think that a few people
could start on a python or perl tk interface for data manipulation of
patron or book files. Marco if you could make a mock book file and
submit it to the cvs I would be very greatful. Thanks again all for all
the hard work and it looks like we are going to have a winner once we
get this thing up and running on its feet.
John Hornbeck
FireFly Development Team