firefly-dev

Re: [Firefly-dev] db_sceme.dia

From: firefly-dev
Subject: Re: [Firefly-dev] db_sceme.dia
Date: 06 Apr 2003 14:04:50 +0200

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 03:38, address@hidden wrote:

> Hey Marco, What version of dia are you running? The file opens up all
> distorted. Please let me know, also next week I will be away for a few
> days as I change from desktop to laptop for all my work. Keep up the
> good work guys.

I use version 0.91, I don't know if this is the latest version.
btw, I committed a new version of the db_scheme, it still lacks some
things however.

I may be away too next week 'cause I have a lot of troubles with my
internet connection, I hope my provider will fix these problems, once
and for all...

Bye

--
Marco Dinacci <address@hidden>