fhsst-maths

Re: [Fhsst-maths] Hi

From: M. Krawitz
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-maths] Hi
Date: 15 Nov 2004 13:21:15 +0000

Hi Sam.  I, too, have subscribed.

My maths background is: I have an honours in maths and I'm doing a 1 year taught masters number before I sell my soul to the PhD. I have some experience teaching people who know less maths than I do, and struggling to learn from those who know more. I am involved in the preparation of at least one warm meal per day, and a long-term battle against the vagaries of poor grammar.

I, like Brad, am pretty comfortable with Latex. I like Brad, am pretty comfortable with Latex, and think too much about commas. I, like Brad, am pretty, comfortable with Latex, and think FAR too much about commas.

hasta manyana

Marc