fhsst-maths

[Fhsst-maths] Hi

Subject: [Fhsst-maths] Hi
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:12:31 +0200

Hi Sam I have subscribed,

my maths background is - i have an honours in maths and i'm doing my masters in
financial maths.  I have some experience creating lessons and teaching to high
school and primary school students.  I am involved in training and selecting
potential High school students for the SA teams to various international maths
olympaids.

I'm pretty comfortable with Latex.

cheers
Brad Preston