fhsst-bio

[Fhsst-bio] Sections

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-bio] Sections
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 21:59:59 -0700

Hi Melanie and Stephen

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with things the last few weeks.
I've added you and your requested sections to the assignments list, they
are both fine.

It sounds like you've got things going along nicely though so keep up
the good work :)

Tomorrow I'll update the FHSST website to reflect all the new members - I had a workshop right after a 2 week summerschool so I've been catching up over the last week.

Cheers,

Mark

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com