fhsst-authors

Re: [Fhsst-authors] Input from everyone

From: P. Perrin
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-authors] Input from everyone
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:42:35 +0200

Dear Mark,

I don't know if I would classify as a "contributor" as I haven't even managed to get to the document I'm supposed to be editing due to not being able to open the LaTeX file. Is there some way for someone to help new editors who don't have much editing experience outside of academia get up and running?

Hope this is of some use.
Regards,
Penelope
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Horner" <address@hidden>