fhsst-authors

Re: [Fhsst-authors] hsalgebra.tex figures

From: Peter Hutnick
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-authors] hsalgebra.tex figures
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 08:03:03 -0600

Sam Halliday wrote:

hi there,

i'm working my way through the figures in hsalgebra.tex... i've checked in 19
new figures and i'm probably gonna have them all done by the end of the week; so
please if anybody is thinking about helping with these figures, send me an email
as you start so that we don't duplicate each others work.
You checked them in to where?  I can't find them in the CVS.

I was hoping to help, but pstricks is too general for me to do it blind. I am sure that I could do some based on an existing figure, though.

Anyway, I just updated my CVS thirty seconds ago and in maths/eps I count 0 .tex files . . .

-Peter