fhsst-authors

Re: [Fhsst-authors] Hsalgebra Figures . . . and Stuff

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-authors] Hsalgebra Figures . . . and Stuff
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:40:39 +0100

this has got be be a record for the number of replies i can make to a
single posting...

Peter Hutnick wrote:
> I created figure 1.12 (in hsalgebra.tex).

by the way... myself and spencer both have the original BMP format files
which the author contributed to us for this chapter, and we are actually
wanting to start an initiative to redo them as EPS files using
pstricks... we would be very happy if you'd like to help us do that! i
can privately email the BMPs to anyone who is keen to help.

like i already said though, i wouldn't reccomend gnuplot for doing any
more graphs. best learn how to use pstricks; i'll get you the URI to a
good PDF document later on today, unless mark replies first. and, truth
be told... i have to learn as well; i've never looked at pstricks
before.

cheers,
Sam
--