fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Results of printing quote

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Results of printing quote
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 10:43:31 -0800

Hi everyone

For our proposal for the Shuttleworth Foundation we need a comprehensive budget. With the help of Warrick Selzer of Symonds Nightingale cc we have a budget for book printing.

NB! we can provide books for the whole of the Western Cape for under R750 000 which places us below the R1M limit of the Shuttleworth Foundation.

I will forward the detailed quote to the list for everyone to look at. Bottomline is that we've got a really good chance of printing and distributing later this year. Of course we need to finish the books :)

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Horner AIM: marknewlyn
Homepage:
http://hep.phy.uct.ac.za/~horner
Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"It went well. There are no problems, and, as a bonus, it showed that I
have a brain!"
- Stormers and Springbok backrower CORNE KRIGE speaking after undergoing a
precautionary brain scan after a clash of heads during a Super 12 match.