fencepost-users

Re: [Fencepost-users] Permissions on Fencepost

From: Brandon Invergo
Subject: Re: [Fencepost-users] Permissions on Fencepost
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 17:33:47 -0400

stephen mahood <address@hidden> writes:

> On a related note, if you are setting up any software and are having
> trouble please share your thoughts and experiences here on this list.

Also I'll add a note to check /gd/gnu/gnusys/live, where many GNU
packages are installed and updated on a regular basis.  It might be that
what you're installing is already available.  You can find things like
the latest Emacs there, for example.  If you run into any problems with
software installed there, or if a GNU package should be installed there
but isn't, let me know.

-brandon