fencepost-users

[Fencepost-users] Permissions on Fencepost

From: stephen mahood
Subject: [Fencepost-users] Permissions on Fencepost
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 09:18:20 -0400

Hey folks,

A friendly message from your sysadmins. Just want to give a heads up to
people, we have seen a couple of people attempting to use 'sudo' and we
would like to inform people that we do not grant sudo permissions to any
users.

On a related note, if you are setting up any software and are having
trouble please share your thoughts and experiences here on this list.

Happy Hacking,
~mv

--
~stephen mahood