fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Error with arguments for local

From: Nicolas Steinmetz
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Error with arguments for local
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 22:55:18 +0200

2009/5/24 Jeff Forcier <address@hidden>
Hey Nicolas,

I'm guessing you may be defining your own function called 'local'
somewhere in your fabfile (or otherwise importing something with the
same name into your fabfile.) Can you check on that for me? Can't
think of any other possible reason why fabric.operations.local would
claim it takes no arguments.

You're absolutely right, I did not see this at a first glance. With rewriting "local" and "prod" roles, I fall into this caveat :-§

Now fixed with renaming the "local" function, it works like a charm :-)

I set the list as cc as I forgot them last time ;-)

Thanks for your feedback,
Nicolas

 --
Nicolas Steinmetz