fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Error with arguments for local

From: Nicolas Steinmetz
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Error with arguments for local
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 09:40:13 +0200

2009/5/24 Jeff Forcier <address@hidden>

Glad to hear it!

By the way, in my travels I tend to see the local workstation
environment referred to as "dev" or "development" (the shared/QA
internal server being "staging", and the live system being, of course,
"production" or "prod"). Not sure what you renamed your "local" to but
there's a suggestion :)

Yep but as I used 127.0.0.1 for the ssh connection to test it, I made the association with localhost and tends to be local at the end. As it worked with roles, I did not have the issue so far ;-)

--
Nicolas Steinmetz
http://www.steinmetz.fr - http://nicolas.steinmetz.fr/