fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Re: abort function doesn't get fab_host

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Re: abort function doesn't get fab_host
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:37:29 -0500

Well, the core problem here is that if you're calling abort() in a
situation where you haven't connected to a host, then naturally
config.fab_host will be undefined.

It should be relatively simple to update abort() so that it checks for
this use case and simply omits the fab_host part of the output if
there's no actual connection.

I'll make a note of this so that it gets done at some point. I assume
you're not getting any actual exceptions, right? Just that it prints
out a literal "[$(fab_host)]"?

-Jeff