fab-user

[Fab-user] Re: abort function doesn't get fab_host

From: Alex Robbins
Subject: [Fab-user] Re: abort function doesn't get fab_host
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:22:53 -0600

I guess a workaround would be to set config.fab_host to whatever you want before calling abort, it won't matter since we are about to exit anyway.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Alex Robbins <address@hidden> wrote:
The abort function looks like just what I need for a project. However, it calls
_lazy_format('[$(fab_host)] Error: %s' % msg, ENV)
This prints out without doing the lazy_formatting. abort doesn't have the connects decorator, so I don't think fab_host will ever be defined in the ENV. Maybe that should be changed to [localhost]? (Or give people the option to specify the host that we should abort for? Probably not helpful.)

Thanks!
Alex