fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] "global name 'config' is not defined" am I doing somethi

From: Alex Robbins
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] "global name 'config' is not defined" am I doing something dumb?
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 22:22:19 -0600

This got me a couple days ago. The documentation online is actually for the development head in git. The documentation you want is available from http://github.com/karmazilla/fabric/tree/0.0.9. Look inside the doc folder. Alternately, you could just install the development head. They added a hosts decorator that makes working with different sets of servers in the same script much easier (possible).

HTH,
Alex