fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] When will 0.10 be released?

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] When will 0.10 be released?
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:51:34 -0500

Hi Allan,

I can't speak authoritatively on this, but (I've alluded to this a few
times already today, actually) I am hoping to redo the SSH code with a
different library in the near future. Depending on how that goes, it
would -- in my opinion -- be a good milestone after which to do a new
release, probably 0.1.0 given the magnitude of such a change.

Otherwise, if that blows up, or if it takes a while and people want a
new release Real Soon Now, or even just for checkpointing reasons
before the big internal change -- we could just take what's in HEAD
and make that 0.0.10 (note: 0.0.10 != 0.1.0). It *has* been some time
since 0.0.9 and there *have* been a whole lot of changes/fixes.

Again, I cannot speak authoritatively (not until I stage a coup
against Christian's administration, that is) so I'm curious what
Christian's thoughts are.

Regards,
Jeff