fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] user_guide question

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] user_guide question
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:06:15 -0500

Hi Alex,

Looks like the User Guide on nongnu.org is for the development head,
and not 0.0.9, hence the mixup.

If you read the user_guide file contained in your download/checkout of
0.0.9, it is accurate for the feature set of 0.0.9 (namely, instead of
config.x = 'foo', you do set('x', 'foo') and so forth).

We should probably update the site to either be consistent with the
latest release, or put a note that it's for development HEAD, so that
folks don't continue to get confused (pretty sure you're the 2nd or
3rd person to be bit by this).

Best,
Jeff