[ESPResSo-users] Problem with output

From: Nairhita Samanta
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Problem with output
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 19:02:19 +0530

Hi all!

       I have this strange problem with my code. Whenever I am running a code, it is giving me the exact same output, i.e. the position and velocity of each particle at each time step coming to be identical from my previous run. I have changed the name of the input and output files, but every time I am seeing the same problem. If you have any solution regarding this problem, please suggest.

Regards,
Nairhita