[Enigma-devel] Re : Re: small problem with the PiTFT

From: Busser Alain
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re : Re: small problem with the PiTFT
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 13:07:54 +0400

Here I send two pictures of the game in full screen mode on this tiny screen.
On the first one I photographed the mouse with it so that you can see the size
of the machine; on the second one, I prove that I actually solved a meditation
level.

Blackball looks like an elementary particle and the feeling is rather funny,
one feels more like a scientist looking into his microscope than a nerd playing
to a game. Yet all this is cute

Alain