[Enigma-devel] help

From: Eagle Eye
Subject: [Enigma-devel] help
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 01:05:16 +0200

that of not encrypt text
I write a long letter, and of putting itne crypteringen text also everything is set exsakt alike
I have used oliak aunt on the keys and the same on all of the encryption is not long letter, only one word or two words in a letter as far as the A4 paper

right now, I use the keys

UKW: B
Walzen: Gamma IV VIII I
Ringstellung: A-01 Z-26 X-24 D-04
Stecker: AR BZ CO DX ES FU GW HT IJ KV LQ MP NY

i do this esy so you se i copy this email and yous egnigma so you se what i mean

crypt email
EWLY HLOA KKDP TAKL RDTW LZMX XRWD HUJM UYSP MGAE VLWK ZOZD YFZQ GNGV ZZIF KEEZ QERK UGPF STHN BIAA MRJX ZRUE RBOE JPQO FVIC YDON OWJB XMUV YODV NDTH OMYU XJRP RYQP MJVV DYSP NCKO XUCX EDWB ENBG ZULD NGHJ PZMO SQYH UZKP WNMC IUXZ MBJP INJX SRFK COEH NKQT BUGJ UFNX GPYG KVOZ MRWQ DGAQ TOXG YVKG

enkrypt egnigma emaile coppy

THAT OFNO TENC RYPT TEXT IWRI TEAL ONGL ETTE RAND OFPU TTIN GITN ECRY PTER INGE NTEX TALS OEVE RYTH INGI SSET EXSA KTAL IKEI HAVE USED OLIA KAUN TONT HEKE YSAN DTHE SAME ONAL LOFT HEEN CRYP TION ISNO TLON GLET TERO NLYO NEWO RDOR TWOW ORDS INAL ETTE RASF ARAS THEA PAPE RRIG HTNO WIUS ETHE KEYS

se not work on long mess and enkrypt   only work on short words like hello

and when you fix probelm whit egnigma  pels make so i can make it big on my computer screm for its to small now hart to se what to type

and can you make it work on vice to  ?