[emacs-wiki-discuss] problems with links

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] problems with links
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:08:21 +0100

I know this worked in previous versions, but muse seems to be having
problems with a links to non muse files

A link like

[[./download/ontology.owl][ontology]]

is getting translated into

or

[./download/ontology][ontology]]

where ontology is a directory is getting translated into

both of which are incorrect.

It might be a little tricky for muse to do the right thing in those
cases where there is nothing at the location stated (although there
might be for the published form). In my case, though, both the file
and the directory exist at the location given, so I think muse is
behaving incorrectly.

Thanks

Phil