[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: appointment duplicates

From: Jim Ottaway
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: appointment duplicates
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:08:33 +0100

> I've downloaded planner again (3.40) from
> http://download.gna.org/planner-el/planner-3.40.tar.gz and I get the
> same thing.

> quit emacs, start emacs... and there it is; the same appointment twice
> in the schedule

Yes. There is a bug very much like yours in the release of planner
that you mention above.  I think I have fixed it in the development
version in the arch archive, but there hasn't been a new release since
then.  So you will either have to install the development version,
perhaps less stable than the last release, or wait until the next
release.

The latest development version can also be found as tarballs here:

  - http://www.mwolson.org/static/dist/planner-latest.tar.gz
  - http://www.mwolson.org/static/dist/planner-latest.zip

Regards,

--