Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] appointment duplicates

From: Jim Ottaway
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] appointment duplicates
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:45:48 +0100

> Hi list,
>   I got this problem with planner-apt : the appointment gets duplicated
> in the schedule whenever I save the buffer.

You need to give a bit more detail:

 - What version of planner are you using?

 - Where is the original appointment that gets duplicated, is it in a
   task or in the schedule?

 - How do you set up planner-appt?  what is the value of the
   variable planner-appt-task-use-appointments-section-flag?

   If it is not nil, then appointments in the task section will be
   copied [in a slightly modified form] to the schedule.

If the last of these doesn't explain what is happening, it would be
helpful to post an example of the kind of appointment that gets
duplicated, as well as the rest of the schedule.

Regards,

--
Jim Ottaway

--