[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-diary

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-diary
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:29:37 -0400

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 02:31:53 0400 johnsu01 wrote:

> If I put <lisp>(planner-diary-entries-here)</lisp> in my * Diary section, the

> diary entries are inserted when I view the page.

> But, I would like the plan pages to be rewritten with the diary entries, so

> when I view them from another program, I see the diary entries.

I think you mean day pages, not plan pages.  That’s how I’m set up.

> I follow the instructions for this, putting (setq planner-use-diary t) and

Do you mean (setq planner-diary-use-diary t)?

> (planner-diary-insinuate) in my .emacs. These don't seem to do anything. If I

> remove the above <lisp></lisp> line, I get no diary entries inserted at all,

> until I do M-x planner-diary-insert-diary-maybe. Then I get the entries. The

> C-c C-e binding doesn't do anything at all for me (this is bound to

> planner-diary-insert-all-diaries-maybe).

Do you have (require 'planner-diary) in your .emacs?  I think this automates

planner-diary-insert-diary-maybe by hooking into one of the planner functions.

HTH

--

Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>