[emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: remember-planner and putting notes yesterday's

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: remember-planner and putting notes yesterday's day page
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:31:23 -0400

Thanks, Dryice.  That's a good suggestion.  But I think I prefer Sacha's new
planner-timewarp function, especially since the last time I tried planner-multi
I lost TAB completion.

Date:   Fri, 01 Apr 2005 07:44:27 +0800
From:   Dryice Liu <address@hidden>

Jody Klymak <address@hidden> wrote:
> "Raymond Zeitler" <address@hidden> writes:
>> It would be easier for me if remember-region could be changed to
>> prompt for a date rather than always default to today's date.
>> Alternatively, if there's already a way to move a note from today's
>> day page to yesterday's (or any arbitrary date) that would help,
>> too.  I suppose I could preface these notes with "This is what
>> happened yesterday..."
> It should be pretty easy to write a wrapper to remember-planner-append
> to prompt for a page and then substitute the wrapper as the value of
> remember-handler-functions instead of remember-planner-append.

Another choice would be use planner-multi-xref-note and supply the date
yesterday. Then the note will stay in both today's and yesterday's page.