Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse, emacs-wiki (planner even)

From: Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse, emacs-wiki (planner even)
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 16:33:59 +0200

Hello all,

I might be late, yepp, and also may have skipped a few mails concerning
muse here and then, but anyway:  I tend to change from wiki to muse,
BUT, since I am mostly using and working with planner I first have to
make sure that I can use planner with muse the way I use it now ... but
unfortunately I have something in mind (and I don't know from where!)
that planner does not work with muse.  's that true?

And if not:  Is there an "esay guide moving from wiki to muse" ... ?

ray