[emacs-wiki-discuss] working with projects

From: address@hidden
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] working with projects
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:50:52 GMT

I'm new to planner and am trying to understand how to work with different
projects.  I've read the pages on the emacs wiki (emacswiki.org) and looked
some of Sacha's pages (sacha.free.net.ph) but can't seem to find documentation
on how to work with multiple projects.  I'm wondering how to set them up and
how linking works in between them.  I remember running into something the
mentioned setting a default project, but I can't remember where and now I can't
find it.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks
aaron

Look for special offers on
NetZero Platinum & NetZero HiSpeed
Visit Best Buy, RadioShack or Kmart Today.