[emacs-wiki-discuss] Emacs-wiki version 2.62 released

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Emacs-wiki version 2.62 released
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 15:27:40 -0500

I have released version 2.62.0 of emacs-wiki.  It was originally
called 2.62, but I found a stupid error I made just after I committed
it.  This version is to be considered the next official release of
emacs-wiki.

Debian packagers, feel free to omit the third tuple to keep the
version numbering consistent, and just use the "x.yy-n" notation.

 - emacs-wiki.el (emacs-wiki-full-path-ignore-regexp): New
   customizable variable that is used to exclude version control
   directories (like {arch} and CVS) from publishing.

 - emacs-wiki-publish.el (emacs-wiki-use-mode-flags): Default to nil
   in both windoze and GNU/Linux as suggested by Sacha.  This keeps
   the shock value down when migrating your emacs-wiki config from
   windoze to GNU/Linux.

 - emacs-wiki.el, emacs-wiki-publish.el: Fix major problem with Emacs
   from CVS not allowing the `cons' function to have anything but a
   list as its second parameter.  Had to redo the representation of
   `emacs-wiki-file-alist' to work around this.

 - emacs-wiki-journal.el (emacs-wiki-journal-category-regexp): Change
   this regexp such that only categories that are <nop>CamelCased will be
   recognized.  Categories can still be only one word, like
   "CategoryProjects".

A tarball is available here:
<http://www.mwolson.org/static/dist/emacs-wiki-2.62.0.tar.gz>, and
the release corresponds with my patch-37.

This announcement may also be found on my CategoryProjects blog page
at <http://www.mwolson.org/blog/CategoryProjects.html>.  I still need
to add RSS support to the so-called "blog" <sigh/>.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- Web: http://www.mwolson.org/
Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net -- IRC: bigmike160 on freenode.net