Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Different Planner projects

From: Volker Dormeyer
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Different Planner projects
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 20:11:11 +0100

Hi Brent,

I used (planner-option-customized) before, but did not realise to
solve it in a way you did. -- Thank you!

I modified it a bit and bound it to a key:

  ;; Switch between different planner projects
  (defun planner-switch-project (project)
    "Switches planner and publishing directories for PROJECT)"
    (interactive "sPlanner Project: ")
    (planner-option-customized 'planner-directory
                             (concat "~/priv/Wiki/Planner/" project))
    (planner-option-customized 'planner-publishing-directory
                             (concat "~/priv/WebWiki/Planner/" project))
    (message "Planner project ==> %s" project)
    )

  ;; Default planner project to switch to
  (planner-switch-project "Main")

  ;; Key binding
  (global-set-key "\C-cp" 'planner-switch-project)

Maybe it is useful for others, too.

Happy new year!
Volker