Re: [O] Examples of orgmode+beamer presentations?

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Re: [O] Examples of orgmode+beamer presentations?
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 23:01:00 +0100

Hi,

John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:
> Sorry if that's not what you're looking for! The recipe page you
> posted will show you how to do some various columns and layouts, but
> again, this is just doing in Org what you can do manually in Beamer.
> The appearance is all going to come from the theme.

thanks a lot, but more than the appearance itself I was looking for
examples of how to do "things", for example, how to make items in a
"frame" appear one by one, while the other ones are greyed out, how to
remove the transition buttons, how to customize the short title,
etc. that appears in the infoline in some themes, etc.

Googling, I managed to do most of this stuff (though I didn't figure out
yet how to grey out images), but I thought it would be nice to have a
real (or a mock one) presentation available somewhere, which uses a lot
of the usual stuff that we do for presentations, together with the
source code, so that customizing my own presentation could be probably
easier.

Ista Zahn's sample presentation was more or less what I was looking for,
though obviously it didn't address all the issues I wanted to solve.

Thanks,
--
Ángel de Vicente
http://www.iac.es/galeria/angelv/