[Orgmode] Re: How to customize the org-mode's BEGIN_SRC HTML output

From: Rafael
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: How to customize the org-mode's BEGIN_SRC HTML output
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 13:18:08 -0500

Puneeth <address@hidden> writes:

> This has been fixed. Thanks to a patch from Benjamin Beckwith. You can
> now use any WP shortcode blocks in your org2blog posts, without losing
> line breaks.
>
> Also, org2blog now directly posts babel src blocks as WP's sourcecode
> blocks, without modifying the src blocks in your org file. Just like
> with Benjamin's hook function, :syntaxhl header option can still be
> used to pass additional arguments to WP's syntaxhighlighter.

That is just great, Puneeth, many thanks! I just checked and works as
intended.

Now, in case you wanted to have some more feature requests, ;-), here
they are:

1. Making an option to disable the inclusion of ':light="true"'.

2. Note that Wordpress also includes support for inline math expressions
written in LaTeX, like this: $latex E=mc^2$, and displayed expressions,
like this: $latex \displaystyle E=mc^2$
(http://rvftestblog.wordpress.com/2010/08/24/code-blocks-again/ to see
what I mean). So it would be great if, the
exporter could translate $....$ into $latex ....$ and

\begin{equation}
\end{equation}

into

$latex \displaystyle ...... $.