[Orgmode] Re: How to customize the org-mode's BEGIN_SRC HTML output

From: Rafael
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: How to customize the org-mode's BEGIN_SRC HTML output
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 07:23:53 -0500

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:32:01 -0400, Benjamin Beckwith <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Rafael,
>>
>> I had my shortcodes setup to accept the language directly. Your change
>> should work as you indicated.  I have an additional fix to my code that
>> should behave better for you.  I add a property, org-protected, that
>> prevents processing of the text.
>>
>> I tried it on your code blocks by calling org-export directly (C-c C-e)
>> and then choosing 'H' to see the html in a buffer.  This really helps
>> with debug.
>>
>> Fixed code follows
>
> [...]
>
> Benjamin,
>
> can you show us a simple example blog entry that works with this?  I
> have tried and, with your version, I do not get the source code plugin
> in Wordpress invoked.  If I use Rafael's change, the plugin does get
> used.  Also, both your code and Rafael's cause all linebreaks in the
> code to disappear.
>
> For instance, with some simple =MATLAB= code:
>
> #+srcname: matlabblock
> #+begin_src matlab
> function y = f(x)
>   x = 1989;
>   y = (2010-x)^2;
> #+end_src
>
> your most recent code generates
>
> ,----
> `----
>
> which is not something wordpress seems to understand?

I think Benjamin means that he has customized this

http://en.support.wordpress.com/shortcodes/

so that his code works directly. But it is not clear to me which changes
he had to do for that, nor if that is available to free wordpress
users...

Oh, and by the way, with Org-mode version 7.01h I concur with Eric in
that I unfortunately still lose the linebreaks and get LaTeX code
modified with Benjamin's new version..