Re: [Orgmode] Patch for resolving "away time" when clocked in

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Patch for resolving "away time" when clocked in
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:43:07 -0400

On Oct 20, 2009, at 7:57 AM, James TD Smith wrote:

I've been using org with this patch for a couple of days and I've found a problem. I have several remember templates for handling phone calls, which clock in automatically. org-clock-resolve fails when the remember buffer is open, I
think because the rememeber buffer somehow got into the result of
org-files-list.

This was fixed just recently by making sure that only real files are returned by `org-files-list'.

John