Re: [Orgmode] Re: Patch for resolving "away time" when clocked in

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Patch for resolving "away time" when clocked in
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:43:24 -0400

On Oct 16, 2009, at 2:09 PM, Gregory J. Grubbs wrote:

Since my intention was to clock in to A, I would find it confusing in
any event to suddenly find myself clocked into B. Even in the case of a
dangling clock caused by an emacs crash, I would prefer to stay in
control! Should task B strike me as the task I would rather be clocking in instead of task A, I would expect to either hit C-g and clock into B,
or go through the list of all dangling clocks and come back to B.

Ok, then if the resolution logic is being triggered by a clock-in event, I won't interrupt the user's clock in. In this case both s and S will be equivalent.

John