Re: Submitted patches

From: Basil L. Contovounesios
Subject: Re: Submitted patches
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 00:31:04 +0000

Federico Tedin <address@hidden> writes:

> I remember reading some months ago on this mailing list a user that had
> submitted a couple of patches to the bug tracker, but they hadn't been
> reviewed after some time. If I remember correctly, the consensus was
> that waiting approximately one week after submitting patches was enough
> to send a reminder message here. My (very small) patches are:
>
> https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=34147
> https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=34065

Thanks for working on these; both LGTM FWIW, but I'm relatively new
around here. ;)

Speaking from personal experience rather than authority, it is not
unusual to wait a bit longer than a week for a reply.  This is not only
due to senior maintainers being busy and dealing with higher priority
issues, but also to give other interested parties a chance to comment,
and this window can vary in length.

--
Basil