Re: Submitted patches

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Submitted patches
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:28:21 +0300

> From: Federico Tedin <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 20:17:42 -0300
>
> I remember reading some months ago on this mailing list a user that had
> submitted a couple of patches to the bug tracker, but they hadn't been
> reviewed after some time. If I remember correctly, the consensus was
> that waiting approximately one week after submitting patches was enough
> to send a reminder message here. My (very small) patches are:
>
> https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=34147
> https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=34065

Your patches are on my queue.  Sorry, I've been a bit more busy
lately.

It's okay to send a reminder, but please send them to the same address
where you sent the patches.  Posting here is a kind of emergency
measure, so I'd say only do that if several pings to the bug tracker
get no response at all.

Thanks.