Re: [ELPA] New package: xr

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: xr
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 16:06:35 +0100

Hi Mattias,

> The xr package is the inverse of rx: it transforms an Emacs regexp
> string into rx form. Its purpose is to assist in migration to rx-style
> regexps, something I think a lot more people should do, and help
> understanding difficult regexps.

Would it be possible to define a variable to control what kind of
operators `xr--postfix' chooses?  Currently the verbose names are
hardcoded, and even if there is no perfectly nice solution, it would be
good if there was some way to control this.  I'm not sure if there are
other places besides `xr--postfix' where such a variable would be to
consulted.

Thanks,

Michael.