Re: Error in post-command-hook (icomplete-post-command-hook): (void-func

From: net june
Subject: Re: Error in post-command-hook (icomplete-post-command-hook): (void-function set-message-beep)
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 15:00:42 +0000

On 07/14/2018 10:25 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> I can't reproduce this.  And since the error talks about icomplete, I
> think you have somehow loaded and activated that package.
>
> Also, where did you get this version of Emacs?  Did you build it
> yourself?

I built it using the emacs-26 branch (after 26.1 released) in emacs git
repo with no modification.

I see that set-message-beep and w32-register-hot-key are defined on
windows and is not available for GNU/Linux. Did you test it on
GNU/Linux? Maybe the problem only appears on GNU/Linux.

I'm using GNU/Linux(Centos 7).