Re: scroll-down with pixel transition

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: scroll-down with pixel transition
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 15:49:43 +0000

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 11:37 AM Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
IMO it's not a convention as long as we don't have it in the
appropriate section of the ELisp manual.  If we want to make it a
convention, we should begin by documenting it.  Otherwise we have no
reason to expect contributors to discover such conventions and follow
them.

I can try my hand providing a patch for that. Which section should I update?

I have opened a bug report where we can continue this discussion: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=26564

But for the patch Tak provided, do we want to continue with the unspoken convention of not ending vars in "-p"?
--

Kaushal Modi