Re: When should ralloc.c be used?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: When should ralloc.c be used?
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 17:47:21 -0400

>> BTW, how large is that single file (I'm curious if its size is
>> significantly different from the 3.2MB I got for my dumped.elc)?
> Its size is 4.2MB.  It's basically a concatenation of all the
> preloaded *.elc files, with all but a single preamble removed.

OK, so it's pretty much exactly the same size as what I get (the 3.2MB
I get turns into 4.2MB if I print each function/var separately, thus
preventing sharing between them, which is what happens in the normal
.elc files).

Good to know that there's no significant difference between the
two in this regard, thanks.

        Stefan