Re: Gnus cleanup

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: Gnus cleanup
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 09:57:42 +0800

Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> But please do submit bug reports if this all blows up.

I just pulled and remade Emacs, and when I started Gnus, all my nnimap
groups were displayed and asterisked (nntp was fine). Checking new news
just zips along and tells me everything's fine, no news.

Manually entering each group restores the correct marks to the group,
and after that they work fine. I've got an awful lot of groups, though,
and I wonder if there isn't a way to do this all in one fell swoop.

I'm only assuming this happened because of the cleanups, but I think
it's a reasonable assumption to make!

Eric